t ...... I am of course not silly really to do so, the feeling is one thing, can it be done the other things would go, if the injury to injury, it is good up may be doubly difficult.
Reverse the blade of a knife blade to cut the spine of the buffalo beast, while passing and buffalo beast,north face girls jacket, I would not indiscriminate killing, since I do not eat meat, then it is useless, not to mention ... ... to accompany them in trouble people early in the morning I exercise, already embarrassed enough, how to hurt people's lives!
So ... the morning sun,baseball jersey, the buffalo beast, and I began to exercise in the morning, the battle again and again, my swords are severely cut on the back of the buffalo beast, ... if I want to kill it. it probably has been dead a long time N it.
Are practicing the cheerful, I found the buffalo beast a little bit wrong, even standing in the place of legs trembling, eyes weak, poor West looked at me, slowly shorter limbs have kneel down, a bulk of unlimited aggrieved at me.
I got all the question mark, which is why do not you hit it? How to get down? Rely on ... I have not practiced enough, positive training experience, how it does not play
Ventured a step by step approached the buffalo beast, it has only poor West looked at me, eyes no longer devoid of
?Hostility.
Squatting on its body gently and slowly held out his hand, ask mo with its furry head, this guy actually exposed to enjoy the look of faint ... it is how?
Helplessly shook his head, since people do not and I hit, I always bad to bully peop
No comments:
Post a Comment