f their own home,kids oakleys, it really was not the taste! Raul helpless receiver Portuguese consolation, he must be very hard right? Loses, but the performance can not be too much, because he is the captain ... Philippines Ge, his teammates, his friends, but the situation of the two men so different at the moment. when Raul off the captain's armband, I do not know that he is in Cahan
?Or in tears ...
Football sometimes really cruel, but I already feel a whole season cruel, why the Euro should continue to feel? Raul walked European Championship later stripped expect Spain , the European Championship for me less a taste, perhaps, in the eyes of many Portuguese fans, this is a very good outcome, two dancers dancing in the edge of the cliff, there must be a cast down 's.
Spain fell out, stumbled down.
Goodbye Spain, goodbye Vicente goodbye Joaquin goodbye Morientes goodbye Casillas goodbye Torres goodbye Puyol goodbye Beilai Long Goodbye Helguera goodbye Alonso, Goodbye Raul ......
Always thought he was a cool spectator, but early this morning, watching the helpless eyes of Raul,cheap baseball jersey, I calm attempt failed.
No idea what the words to describe my feelings at the time, when I saw Cassano after scoring the ecstasy, when he bolted to the bench when he thinks he is the savior of Italy, he thought Italy qualify, but Why am I not be happy together?
Three minutes ago, I already know the ending of the movie until the ending of the movie is generally not what does that mean, and not to mention the movie was so boring.
Italy and Bulga
No comments:
Post a Comment