Found possible to overcome the Buchan that tower, I find, this space is solidified as if designed for his design, as long as the solidification live in the space around him, his balance move to crack!
Space solidification is squeezed, once mobilized from the outside toward the target space energy began to frantically gathered and locked by the spirit of the objectives will be squeezed by the space of energy, so as to achieve the effect of space solidification !
People can get rid of the earth, out of water, fire, wind, and even brightness can leave, but only can not leave the space you can not live outside in space!
Buchan that tower does not get rid of my spirit locked, so ... he will not get rid of the ability of my space solidification spell in space solidification spells, I would like to know that he can run fast!
I do not have too much imagination, I am most eager hands to test the three space spells, in order to determine the impact of the formation of Buchan that the tower can, but ... Before this, I have to look at finished the second layer of the third large dimension of the space spell - cut!
Large-dimensional cut-dimensional cut is actually an upgraded version of the principle is the same, but ...... the greater tear strength and amplitude.
A large-dimensional cut, in fact,fake oakley sunglasses, is composed of nine at the same time to launch the sub-element cut constitute the nine-dimensional cut at the same time tearing space to produce the energy, compared with a sub-$ chopped the energy generated, the powerful had but nine times! And is at the same time attack at the same point, in rapid succession, the role of its destructive power and penetration is not a single nine-dimensional cut can be compared.
In fact, dimensional cut and large cut, equivalent to the relationship between the fireball and rain of fire, or ice hockey and hail, although essentially no difference, but the capacity to destroy is greatly improved.
With a wry smile to release the hands, gently close the space magic book, the face of the three space is magic, I do not know what to say, as though they exist to deal with that tower in Buchen general, space shield allows me to ignore the existence of the God of the wind field, the space solidification let me pin down the speed of Buchan tower, and the large cut, I broke open the Aeolus Armor only hope!
Clenched his fists tightly, God never stayed thin, though the difficulties encountered, but ... I was timely to find a solution, the face of all they have, I understand, I must cherish it, otherwise ... I am afraid that God will never be so favored with me.
Next, I did not go directly to the tower of Buchan did not return to the Guards, but to enter the zero space, began in earnest the three spells of the second layer of the practice space spells!
Under normal circumstances, I was not going to practice in the zero space, there really is too dull, too boring, and one looked nothing like watching a star in the night sky, watching for a long time,cheap oakley sunglasses, really will make people mad.
But now I have no time to waste, Mocha tower of Buchan, I have spent more than three months, and then kick down that tower and Buchan, I think more than a month, the total of Looking back, I more than five month's time back to the Guards, although I believe that White can not even do well, but he
No comments:
Post a Comment