now, that moment just recklessly, almost two sides by the injury, did anyone suffer.
King five right hand and shook it,super bowl jerseys, just fanzhen back strength is too strong, not only burst the stone knives, and has torn his right palm.
Readily to end this war, Wang five hand over for the ceremony, it is necessary to leave,authentic jersey wholesale, However, his pace was a move, should have been smiling to accept his departure Gongjin, who suddenly rises to a blazing surge of pressure, the burning of pain of Wang Tien-hsin consciousness.
Weeks Marshal ... , play a four-fold strength, this is not very in line with past rumors, is your mercy? not, although I do not know what you came to Jerusalem, but to do so exaggerated, I do not believe you a little skill wear and tear are not. Gongjin coldly:
battle? I do not think the situation will be for me, especially.
Five of King: he has death, is currently running in the most ahead of people, you are one of them, I want to eliminate all Al Valentino dangerous factor, so I can not so let you, do not say you have come to free city, potential single force alone, even if you have been hiding weapons refining, sooner or later I will find door. Gong Jin said: . King of five seems to be very unhappy scratched his hair, silence, a long exhaled breath, said: What Warrior honor it? This is quite a harsh irony for Gongjin, but he did not react, just like staring at the prey, watching the strength of the remaining should be half of a powerful enemy, secretly good shot of the auxiliary ready.
The this problem Gon
No comments:
Post a Comment